PLEASE READ: YOU WILL NOT BE RUNING ADS IN THIS POSITION.
3 Must Haves To Be Considered For This Position:
•You must be USA based.
•You must speak native English.
•You must understand how to run Facebook Ads proficiently and be able to troubleshoot campaigns. This position will not require you to run any ads, but you will need to understand how to analyze and give recommendations on strategy.
☝️ We’re looking to make an immediate hire for this position for the right candidate.
😃 You will be the main cheerful point of contact for our clients. A professional problem solver that works remotely who speaks not only fluent English, but conversational English. You need to have excellent communication both written/spoken. You need to have a clean appearance as well as professional home office as you will be required to sometimes have Zoom calls with clients.
👨💻 Our main need is for you to be able to over-communicate with our clients in Slack who have questions about their campaigns, performance or other needs. You will be available for clients in our Slack channels (and calls as needed). We need someone who has experience within Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Other channels of pay-per-click advertising are a plus (TikTok, SnapChat).
👂 You over communicate and give clients confidence as our agency makes progress towards the goals we’ve set together. These are perfect example scenarios you’d be handling in Slack:
“Hi, we’re running a Valentines Day sale, can we get a campaign up for 50% OFF with code: VDAY?”
“GUYS! THERE’S A SPELLING ERROR ON THE AD WE LAUNCHED!! NEED THIS FIXED NOW!”
“Hello, we want to do an eBlast to all our customers about a promo.”
“What’s up with the ads? RoAS has been bad last few days!”
“Have some questions about the current campaigns we’ve been running. We need to know what the CPM and CPA for our Prospecting Campaigns has been for the last 30 days.”
– Your written/spoken English is clear and precise.
– Your knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Slack, Zoom, Loom and Google Suite.
– Professional appearance since you’ll be client facing.
– You’re personable, fun, and have a great sense of humor.
– You have experience within paid search and paid social (e-mail marketing, TikTok, Snapchat experience is a bonus).
– You know the importance of using dedicated landing pages.
– You don’t mind getting your hands dirty figuring things out.
Discussed on call and the initial rate is a 90 day proving period.
The main things you’ll be graded on after 90 days are:
– How quickly you respond to clients questions in Slack/Email.
– The quality of the answers you provide for clients.
– The level of quality when you’re relaying information to our other team members for project tasks.
This is a flexible job with a relaxed team as we all know what is expected of us.